• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cant buy diamonds on Android

DeletedUser107528

I have tried to buy diamonds which are on offer on my android phone but keep getting and error message saying that it cant connect to Google play payments.

I have bought something from Google Play to check and it is working fine.

Can you help?

DeletedUser16026

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, MacGregor. Could you please attempt logging out of Google Play, and then logging back in.

If the above does not resolve the issue, please contact support. Feel free to refer this thread in the ticket.

DeletedUser107528

I have tried turning both Google play and FoE off, logging out, restarted phone, put new payment methods and tried purchasing direct from Google play (which worked fine). I don't know what else to try.

The message is a error message saying ' Error while retrieving information from server. [RPC:S-7:AEC-oFYD2-YCB6-5THL6].
The number changes when I retried.

I was trying to purchase diamonds, with rogue camp, only on offer on mobile which I have now missed.

DeletedUser108167

Hold on a sec chaps! Special treatment for mobile users? (rogue camp only on offer for mobile users), while the PC users have to deal with the rubbish that is the mail system, which was changed to accommodate mobile users. More importantly though, Inno, your new(ish) target market can't buy diamonds rofl.

DeletedUser107528

Hi

I am still talking to google, they say my a?c with Google play is fine.

Now I seem to to be locked out out the chat facility.

If you want me to leave just say!

DeletedUser16026

We have not been able to reproduce this and have not received similar reports. Please contact support if you haven't yet and we can work together to figure out what might be causing this for you. Thanks!