• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Cannot visit some taverns despite the "visit tavern" icon

Kalliopeia

Private
When using the web version of the app, I can visit friends' taverns from the social bar.
Friends bar for visiting taverns.jpg

On the left, I can see that I can visit that friend, because of the chair with the arrow. Hovering over that icon, I get the prompt "Visit tavern". When I click on it, it "visits" the tavern, occasionally giving me forge points or tavern silver.
On the right, there's a timer, meaning that I can't visit yet. Hovering over that icon I get one of several tips, including "You already sit here", "Tavern full", and "Come back in..." which indicates that I've visited within the last 24 hours and that they've since cleared their silver.

Recently, I've found that sometimes when I click on the chair, it fails to do anything. The tooltip says "Visit tavern" but the icon does not change.
These cases only happen a couple of times a day, and to different friends each time. Refreshing the page will clear the condition, showing it instead as "Tavern full".
I have also found that visiting the friend's city will show that the tavern is full, and the icon changes at that point to the timer.

I only remember seeing it happen in the last week or so.
I've not seen any other bug reports about it.

Web Version 1.182.426e0bf0848 (08.07.2020 13:04)
World en5
OS Windows 7 (The game's settings/about page lies and says it's Windows 10)
Browser Firefox/56.0

The Nameless

Private
figured this out second time it happened to me. was space when i slid that set of 5 friends over, either updated or someone took the last spot before i clicked it. no big deal. visit after they collect it. not a bug, it's a timing thing.