• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Cannot save my reconstruction

I have this problem as well - I have tried multiple times - even taking more things from the city putting them back in to the inventory and back in the city - build will still not save even after like 10 attempts

RegV

Corporal
I have this problem as well - I have tried multiple times - even taking more things from the city putting them back in to the inventory and back in the city - build will still not save even after like 10 attempts
So what does happen when you click the checkbox to save the city? Do you get an error message of any sort? Or does it just silently ignore the click and not do anything?

coolguy25

Private
It silently ignores and doesn't do anything, I have tried taking buildings into my inventory and rebuilding them but it still won't work

Just tried it on 2 of my cities with no issues.

To sound like support and give the default response:

Uninstall the app if on mobile
Clear all cache, restart phone/tablet
Reinstall

On pc, close all browsers and clear cache, restart computer and try again

Emberguard

Legend
If you truly are doing things correctly then you may need to simply revert your changes to delete the ongoing draft and redo your layout.

If you're able to show a screenshot of the problem we may potentially be able to spot something that'll allow you to finish without losing your progress on your current reconstruction