• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cannot plunder??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yeah, just like the title says...theres a player that i successfully attacked him but i cant plunder him..i wait for the next hour still like that why? i can see that he has 4 and 8 hours houses but none that can be plundered...i also can see that he inactive for a while but he dint disconnected his house to town hall..hes a top player in my neighbourhood so not many people can beat his defence with 300% boost(diamond player)

DeletedUser

Please submit an in-game ticket so we can look into your account.

DeletedUser1094

It can be, that all his houses has been Motivated while he has been offline. Motivated buildings can't be plundered...

DeletedUser

why no one answer me in the support ticket...you guys the one that ask me to submit ticket???

DeletedUser

why no one answer me in the support ticket...you guys the one that ask me to submit ticket???

Your ticket was answered within twelve hours of submitting. Although we do try to answer them as soon as possible, it is the weekend and there are less people available then.

As it's being dealt with there, I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.