• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cannot get on ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drama-Queen

Corporal
Stuck on 60% for the last hour... tried two different computers..
Anyone else with this difficulty???

P.S. Firefox gives this msg:
Critical Error: Failed to load Main

Does not even get to the 60%

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Using Chrome - no problem, although loading was stuck at 70% but after refresh loaded fine.

Found topic in bugs forum about the same problem i think: http://bit.ly/MKN8aN

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser276

This game is made to work best on Chrome. Though sometimes its not perfect. What your talking about is the communication between your provider and the server. For some reason (beyond my knowledge) different browsers communicate differently and can speed up the talk between the provider and server. though I think it might have less info to share or different paths.

Drama-Queen

Corporal
I am using Chrome... still not on!...Moved to a different location and provider but that did not help either. Tried Firefox & Opera, same problem. I have no trouble playing/connecting to TW..

DeletedUser

I'm stuck there too but only Arvahall is giving me trouble. I can log into Brisgard with no problem and the same goes foe the west. its just a Arvahall problem.

back to being locked out and stuck on 60% again.

DeletedUser

I managed to get in and did a battle. I lost 1 mercenary but when I went to train another one there were none that needed training but I now needed to train a archer instead.

DeletedUser2206

it was fixed for a while, but crashed again; getting somewhat frustrated at getting dead fish all the time, particularly when it crashes a few minutes before collection time, and returns with spoiled supplies. Set production at 8 hours, and it crashed about 10 min before due to collect; came back with all goods spoiled. Not fair.

DeletedUser

Hmm i get stuck at 60% a couple of times today, no problems getting on brisgard. Currently stuck at 60% too, giving it some more time doesn't seem to help though (like it did earlier today) :( ... there be riots in the streets if my population goes without it's glorious leader for to long :/

DeletedUser

same here stuck at 60% and I've tried multiple computers, and different browsers. The issue is something Server Side. If I had to guess its something along the lines of ghost log-in's that aren't being removed when a user tries to refresh or reload the game due to the enormous memory leaks and performance issues within the game.

DeletedUser276

The devs have been working very hard on this. They though they had it licked a half dozen times but it keeps coming back. There should also be an update change come Monday with all the other updates. This is going to be one heck of an update.

DeletedUser2450

This problem started on Monday morning on both worlds I'm playing - zz1 and en1. I've never had this problem before. It seems to be fixed on zz1 since Tuesday (only 24 hours without access) whereas en1 is still not working. The last time I successfully loaded game on en1 was Sunday (just before midnight). Since that time I've loaded game 0 times.
It's a very serious problem, why it's moved to next update? If user's ranking showed user's passwords and mails, would you wait for next update to fix it? Or would you patch it ASAP?

DeletedUser

This problem started on Monday morning on both worlds I'm playing - zz1 and en1. I've never had this problem before. It seems to be fixed on zz1 since Tuesday (only 24 hours without access) whereas en1 is still not working. The last time I successfully loaded game on en1 was Sunday (just before midnight). Since that time I've loaded game 0 times.
It's a very serious problem, why it's moved to next update? If user's ranking showed user's passwords and mails, would you wait for next update to fix it? Or would you patch it ASAP?

The problem comes, and goes for a lot of players at the moment. I was one of the first to have this happen, and after about three days, I have not had a problem since, but then it just hits a different person, and messes with them for a little while, and moves on to the next, lol. The devs will fix it as quick as possible, but for now, we shall play Russian Roulette with the server, lol.

I am positive the devs are working as hard as they can to fix the problem, and will fix it with an update as soon as they find a solution, it takes some time, and I know it is extremely frustrating. This type thing does happen when a game is going through a lot of changes, they have to chase bugs constantly, and go through an elimination process to find a small error that causes bad things to happen.

DeletedUser

Russian roulette you say, well i guess i'm the one biting the bullit atm :( ... 60% again, but only on arvahall :S

DeletedUser1862

it was fixed for a while, but crashed again; getting somewhat frustrated at getting dead fish all the time, particularly when it crashes a few minutes before collection time, and returns with spoiled supplies. Set production at 8 hours, and it crashed about 10 min before due to collect; came back with all goods spoiled. Not fair.

try filing a support ticket. They took care of things really quickly when a crash ate a cottage.

and I can't even get anything to load for Avrahal, just a brown screen. Brisgard comes up quick and easy.

Cat

DeletedUser1862

I finally managed to get in, found dead fish after a 4 hr setting and not being able to get in for 3 hrs, when I still should have been able to collect supplies... filed a support ticket and then couldn't get back in. I don't even get a 60% just a plain brown screen.

DeletedUser276

well we heard there was a cat infestation and pride ourselves on not contributing to animal cruelty. Grow those fish bones... support your local cats :)

DeletedUser1862

This happened on and off all night last night. The supply timer seems to be messed up as well. I had dead fish, three times on different time settings. I got on this morning with no problems set things for 8 hours. Now I can't get on again. Multiple tries over the past hour. I'm betting I have dead fish yet again when I do.

So, I know htey are working hard to fix things and will hopefully address some of the problems and maybe even find a way to give everyone back their lost supplies and materials. I'm remaining patient and confident that it will all get fixed. But if I should just stop playing or trying to play for a day or so, I do wish someone would say that. That way, I wouldn't keep loosing supplies and coin and getting frustrated by not being able to log in to Arvahall.

DeletedUser1862

well we heard there was a cat infestation and pride ourselves on not contributing to animal cruelty. Grow those fish bones... support your local cats :)

Doh! Okay, I will own that one! :o Actually this Cat prefers milk or a nice super rare prime rib please!

Status
Not open for further replies.