• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Cannot create a 3x3 building in an "empty" 3x3 space

Conkeror

Private
Hi,

I am building the Viking Village. I have just cleared a 3x3 space and I want to build a Beast Hunter Building in the space and it will not let me.

I tried moving various temples around the empty space to find out what is blocking the build. Apparently, the top right square is not as empty as it should be.
I have tried clicking sell on every empty square with the sell button, but as expected there is nothing to sell, So there is not an invisible stone or whatever left there.
The end result is that I cannot build my 3x3 building in an empty 3x3 space.

Regards

Devid Tennant.

Attachments

• AboutToPlaceIt.png
    AboutToPlaceIt.png
    369.5 KB · Views: 100
  • Not allowed.png
    Not allowed.png
    404.9 KB · Views: 92

Emberguard

Legend
The fact you could select it at all probably means you had enough population, coins and supplies to build it.

Did refreshing the game work? And if not have you tried clearing cookies and cache for that world?