• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cannot contribute to mud

Epic Builder x1000

Second Lieutenant
  • World: en2
  • Browser and Version: 1.196.12 on iOS
  • Overview of the bug: does not allow for contribution to guild’s in the mud CoA
  • Screenshots: See attachment
  • How often this occurs: First time
  • Urgency: depends on how you look at it. Personally, it’s urgent
  • Preventative Actions: Logging out, restarting my device.
  • Summary: When entering a guild’s in the mud building, it does not allow contributions (NO FP, even though in the screenshot, I have 27 available)
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods? Yes

Attachments

• A53007C6-C5D2-4FEC-9812-052616952E3B.jpeg
    A53007C6-C5D2-4FEC-9812-052616952E3B.jpeg
    431.7 KB · Views: 160

Emberguard

Legend
What method are you using to access the Great Building? Attachments in a thread? Entering their city directly? Clicking on their avatar and then the list of Great Buildings?

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
  • World: en2
  • Browser and Version: 1.196.12 on iOS
  • Overview of the bug: does not allow for contribution to guild’s in the mud CoA
  • Screenshots: See attachment
  • How often this occurs: First time
  • Urgency: depends on how you look at it. Personally, it’s urgent
  • Preventative Actions: Logging out, restarting my device.
  • Summary: When entering a guild’s in the mud building, it does not allow contributions (NO FP, even though in the screenshot, I have 27 available)
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods? Yes
usually that appears like that screen when the GB is not connected. However if not maybe an error..