• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cannot change guild member titles

DeletedUser

I am having issues changing my guild members titles. For instance, I want to give a certain person the title of "Duke" but it will just keep the title they have. I have tried changing it 30 times. Ive cleared my cache, etc. Tried everything I know so now I am here. Please help me! My members deserve their titles lol!

DeletedUser1081

it took me a while to figure out how to do it, so i'll start with a few Possibly Silly Questions: you're going to the "members" tab of the main guild page, and then clicking on the little pencil icon in the "name" column? and eliminating whatever it says in there before you write something new? (it doesn't do well with attempts to change what's there - you have to start over.)

if that's not working for you, i guess you need to contact in-game support (right-click anywhere on your main village screen, select "support" from the pop-up menu and proceed from there)

DeletedUser1081

okay, now i'm having the same problem. i'll submit an in-game support ticket as well, but this may need de-archiving if more people are trouble with this.

0.13.8476 (26.07.2012 10:08), en2, en_US, WIN 11,3,300,268, Windows XP, Firefox/14.0.1, 1220x623

DeletedUser

I figured it out...
Just Edit the text and then dont touch anything... close the guild window , close the browser and wait a couple of hours.
That worked for me.

DeletedUser1081

... no "okay"?
weird. but i'll try that - thanks

update: when i went to try that, the titles i'd been attempting to enter were already there, going "nyahh nyahh!" it seems the crucial element is "wait a couple of hours". which is ... weird.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea , told you
I raged and almost broke my monitor before finding out
Maybe there is a problem in the coding... some kind of accidental delay

DeletedUser

I hope that works. I noticed the same thing. I will check it again in the morning, or so.