• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: cancel building in construction

DeletedUser

Hi,

how can we cancel a building allready in construction please?

i clik on "cancel" but nothing happen...

i don't want to sell this building after its construction, i will lose too much ressources, i just want to cancel its construction, at the button "cancel" is here for...

thiank's for you help

DeletedUser256

you have to sell it that's a mistake and you have to pay for mistakes. What I did is delete (sell) cheaper buildings, like huts, then move things around to where I want them and rebuild the huts. After a few mistakes I found it's just better to leave a large space and decorate it. Then any bad decisions don't lock you up completely, or cost you severely.

DeletedUser

nono, my building is "in construction", i don't want it to finish!!

i just want to "cancel" the construction as the button here for that works

to have time to find the solution, i cut the road near this building

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If it is intended that one cannot 'cancel' a construction then the name of the button needs to be changed to 'close' instead of cancel.

the word cancel is misleading as it makes it seem that the construction can be canceled.

It may be useful to have a cancel button for construction though. it could be made so that you have to pay to cancel a construction (such as a deconstruction fee). could be say 25 percent of the original build cost.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it allready exist the button "X" to close the building window (top right handcorner)

this button "cancel" should cancel the construction, it's a bug

DeletedUser211

if you disconnect the road to it, it will stop constructing

DeletedUser

The game does not allow you to cancel a construction of a building, nor does it allow you to cancel a production of gold coins in any house. The cancel buttons for these 2 events are identical. They are only intended to close the window. This is opposed to the production of supplies or goods - these can be cancelled. Please don't ask me why this was made like this, the devs will have their reasons.