• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Can we attack somebody and plunder later?

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

Sometimes I attack somebody but nothing to plunder, then it is done. Now I see Somebody attacked me and plundered 12 hours later. How can we do that?

Thanks,

Mike

DeletedUser

You just visit the city later and see if you can plunder at that point. It is a bit up to chance as you can only plunder production that has finished and hasn't yet been collected....

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
You can plunder someone up to 24 hrs after attacking them (well more like 23 hrs 59 minutes + seconds).

If after a successful attack on a player there is nothing to plunder, then simply revisit that city at a later time(s) to see if there is anything available to plunder at such time(s).

DeletedUser12400

I would suggest you not to plunder your neighbors. That isn't nice.