• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Can someone explain this trend to me?

DeletedUser111573

There are so many people on my server (East Nagach) that have very similar names. It's something like this "[A name] the [an adjective] [a 3 character number]". for example Callisto the White 187.

Is this some sort of trend or are all those alt accounts of someone?

DeletedUser111848

its the just the yeastiest and the 187 is because with no numbers you cant use it because another player has that name

DeletedUser

When you log in via Google or Facebook, you get one of those names, as far as I know.

DeletedUser99692

New app users do not get the choice to pick a name at the start of the game and are given a systems generated one. The first part of the name can be generic with 3 numbers added to make it unique. Later in the tutorial they get the chance to choose a unique name but many do not bother.

DeletedUser6065

Nope to all the responses.

187 is California Penal Code for murder.

Wannabe Forgers' names.
Sounds good.
Time will tell.
My guess is 2 Spear defenses.

Your welcome.
. . . mk
**There are no '187's of noteworthy rank. As I said - name sounds good. **

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew420

Major

DeletedUser10572

can anyone help me with GE from 55 to 64 in Arctic future
what is best combination from fight to fight :)
ty in advance :)
P.S. if u need active player for daily aid and tavern feel free to add me on Brisgard #harera

Agent327

Overlord
can anyone help me with GE from 55 to 64 in Arctic future
what is best combination from fight to fight :)
ty in advance :)
P.S. if u need active player for daily aid and tavern feel free to add me on Brisgard #harera

What on earth does that have to do with this subject? :rolleyes:

Try it with 1 spearman and 7 rogues.

DeletedUser10572

probably nothing but i didnt find right thread for it ....sorry if i mistake
u know what ....
sorry if i asked for help ....just waist of time for registering

Agent327

Overlord
probably nothing but i didnt find right thread for it ....sorry if i mistake
u know what ....
sorry if i asked for help ....just waist of time for registering

Ever thought about making a new thread for your question instead of invading one that has nothing to do with it? :rolleyes:

The best thing about Attachments - Nothing - A waste of messaging space - one line for a quick message of what you need - not an endless list of trades that no one looks at now. If you list more than one, you are wasting your time!