• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Can not login

DeletedUser10995

I am still (more for 24h) not able to login into game. Getting: sorry, either your username or password are wrong" message. I tried clearing cache and reseting password, but nothing helps.

Can someone check this?

Thank.

DeletedUser

Have you made sure you are trying to log into the correct language version of the game? :) There is a little flag at the top right corner of the login-screen where you can change this.

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser276

I am still (more for 24h) not able to login into game. Getting: sorry, either your username or password are wrong" message. I tried clearing cache and reseting password, but nothing helps.

Can someone check this?

Thank.

I checked and everything should work for you fine.

What happens when you try to log in? Also as Mut said are you logging into the one with the british flag?

DeletedUser10995

Yep, british flag is ON.
I am getting message as I said above: Sorry, either your nickname or password is wrong.

This is getting very very annoying by now.

DeletedUser276

sorry mate some of us have to sleep sometime. If your still wanting this corrected then let me know.

DeletedUser10995

Yup, it's been about 48h now and I am still waiting to correct.

DeletedUser276

Well if your saying bye bye foe that means your quitting the game. tis why I asked if you wanted it fixed. I will send you a pm about this and take the theatrics out of the forums.

*edit

thanks for your info. Turns out you play on another server.