• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Can not Log in World Of Cirgard

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

having same problem with this world no probs with other worlds i play

DeletedUser4089

still server down.......how long ?
I refer you to my post just a little above yours.
Yes, it seems that this is going to be an up and down sort of problem until it's truly fixed. i can say that the tech team is looking into the problem and will resolve it as soon as possible. I ask for your continued patience in this matter. Thank you.
===

are we going to lost our Hummers and tournament stats? if the server error is not fix? had no problem logging on to other worlds.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'Hummers'. But I can say that we're going to have to be patient until the tech team can fully resolve the issue. As to anything being lost, that will depend on the exact nature of the error and what is needed to resolve it. I ask for your continued patience as we try to resolve this issue, and I'm sure when it is done, there will be some form of announcement to explain.

DeletedUser1899

sry hummers meaning production and coins meaning money, just log on about 15 min before error crash it, dont lost any hummers sweet!!! hope u'll fix it soon :)

DeletedUser

Great..... looks like I'm going to have more lost production, getting tiresome now. :mad:

DeletedUser

how long.....................tell us.

free dimonds i hear you say.............

its getting worse . hope i have any goods left at all....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ITS OK ive got an edit button

can i get into cirgard with it .?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah! And you can dry your tears with it :)

Cirgard seems to be working again...

DeletedUser

We are aware of the error and we are trying to resolve it. We apologize for any problems and your inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

DeletedUser276

I have fixed the problem. Everyone should be able to log in with no problem now. If your still having problems feel free to pm me directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.