• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Can not Log in World Of Cirgard

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi, since yesterday, >36 hours i try to log in Cigard. but can not. any problem ? :confused:
i can log in Arvahall.

DeletedUser

funny..!!!. after post then ok to login . why not i post 36 hours before. :(

DeletedUser276

Could be numerous reasons.. browser conflict probably the leading cause.

DeletedUser3311

I keep getting a Server error when I try to log into Cirgard today, but no problems logging into different Worlds.

DeletedUser

We understand there is a problem and we are looking to rectify it.

DeletedUser

This thread was started 11 days ago. Problem was fixed and now people are posting in it again even though there is another thread that is the same. Can one of them be locked we dont need more then one do we?

DeletedUser

hey man do you think is it good to be selfish if we really have a server error. If some one can help rather than chasing our report.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2312

I've been on Cirgard today and when I went back to collect goods there is a server error. !!! Very annoying. How long do you reckon so I dont loose anything???

DeletedUser

I had it, it went about 30 minutes ago, and now it's back again....

DeletedUser

I am getting this to, as of this post. I got the same thing on the test server this morning, but there was an update there, so could that be the problem here?

DeletedUser3500

Still not working here either, i´m getting withdrawal symptoms... :eek: L0L
Pleeease fix it :)

EDIT: Yes!! it´s working again :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4089

Yes, it seems that this is going to be an up and down sort of problem until it's truly fixed. i can say that the tech team is looking into the problem and will resolve it as soon as possible. I ask for your continued patience in this matter. Thank you.

DeletedUser

Yes, it seems that this is going to be an up and down sort of problem until it's truly fixed. i can say that the tech team is looking into the problem and will resolve it as soon as possible. I ask for your continued patience in this matter. Thank you.

Thanks for the rapid reply! I wish all posts could be attended to like that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.