• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Can not get into Game

DeletedUser12312

Every time I try to get into Cirgard, it stops loading at 70% and pops up Server Error.

DeletedUser276

try hard refreshing when it stops at 70%

ctrl+F5

if that doesnt work maybe try another browser.

DeletedUser12307

I have the same problem and have tried a new browser, tried refreshing (ctrk+F5) and tried rebooting my computer. I have also tried contacting customer service but when I click on the tab it asks me to log in and then tells me my knickname isn't valid. I have registered and re-registered. I can get on Arvahall but I don't want to have to start over especially since I got plundered even before I finished the tutorial. I like this game and was going to invest in some diamonds but rest assured I will find a new game now.