• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

can I sell the items I produce?

DeletedUser15808

hi,
can I sell the items I produce? IE: is there a market AI controlled where I can simply sell the items I produce for coin and purchase items I require, I must admit I have little time for the swap this for that type of rubbish which seems to be the only why to get things I require. For the love of god create a market preferably AI controlled where I can using coins only (a fairer deal for all players) sell and buy the items I want.
dave steele.

DeletedUser3707

You cannot sell or exchange Goods, or Supplies.

You can only trade Goods for other Goods, or to unlock Tech, or unlock Sectors. Supply can only be used to buy Buildings, or unlock Tech, or buy Units.

DeletedUser

I can understand your desire for more coins. Its part of the strategy for the game. But no, you cannot just sell things to get coins and neither can you use coins to buy products or goods.

What you suggest is a 'fairer deal for all players' is something I see as just making the game easier and thus less interesting (just my opinion here).