• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Calm Canturia (Ragu SilverTongue)

DeletedUser

Hi,

In this task (Calm Canturia, Ragu Silvertongue) you are to gain 600 happiness. I gained happiness ok with building and Obelisk, but I built an Inn and I gained no happiness, hence think something is amiss.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

An inn would still only provide 330 happiness, you would need to build 2 inns to give you the 600 happiness...

DeletedUser1081

well but i think Gondorrf's point is that the inn didn't add any happiness at all toward the quest goals. the same thing happened to me.

Gondorrf, have you tried refreshing the screen and/or logging out and back in? if that doesn't help: submit a support ticket (right-click on your main village screen, then choose "support" from the menu) and explain what happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah, righto - .. yes, Mink got it, the inn added zero happiness. My happiness has increased to 111/600 now, but that doesn't obviously include the inn. Ah well.

DeletedUser1081

again, i suggest you submit an in-game support request explaining the problem. they can fix it for you.

DeletedUser

experienced same behavior with Public Bath (and Inn as well).

DeletedUser

I can see what he is saying, so you are saying the provided happiness did not increase? but the quest says increase happiness by 600 not to 600...

Drama-Queen

Corporal
I am still experiencing this problem; stuck on 556 and building Gallows, and 2 bushes did not increase the points displayed... on B world (and most likely did not increase the happiness either, but I usually don't check that at all)

vimmers

Private
i have build a marketplace(430 happiness) and nothing happen i am in awerhall
and i can't add a ingame support
nothing i tick on when i rightclick the screen works

DeletedUser4089

If you can't submit a ticket by right-clicking in-game, you can follow the link in my signature.
Takes you to the same place in the end.