• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Buying Forge Points with Gold

DeletedUser

Hello there everyone, i will like to introduce myself i've started playing FoE a week ago, and i don't know if this has been posted before or if it actually happens, if it does not.. here goes my idea:

I suggest that the ammout of gold that costs buying forge points wipes once per month.. because if you buy too many price goes up to the sky.. or at least drop it 25% per month or something..

Thanks for reading =)

P.s: by "gold" i ment Coins

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

Welcome to the forums Flashoflight! Since buying forge points is pretty optional in the game (except under a few circumstances), I'm not really a huge fan of this idea :( (that, and by the time your in at least the Colonial Age, you will notice the constant 50 coin increase for a forge point becomes almost meaningless)

DeletedUser

This has been asked before here, and the resoltion was from Blacksmith: "This unfortunately falls under getting things easier to cake walk the game."

DeletedUser15432

I agree, nothing wrong with the current system, paying 30500, 22100 and 21850 respectively now

Surge

Brigadier-General
I am playing for... eh about 18 months-ish now, from closed beta. If that idea happened, then I could have easily aced the entire tree and helped support everyone. It's just too easy. And I am only at 21,700. I think they're pretty expensive, but that's my situation. This idea was, in fact, mentioned before, and it was stated that the idea makes things easier. It encourages more careful budget allocation.