• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Buying extra attempts in GE

Buying extra attempts in GE using medals has been slowed down for some time now.
After one attempt has been bought using medals it takes some time before you're able to buy another one as the button gets greyed out.

Takes more time to buy attempts than to actually spend them on encounters.

I already filed a support ticket once it started occurring and reported as a bug but only response I've got from them was that they will look into it. No further actions or explanation and this issue remains the same.

It happens on the app version. App fully updated all times.

Why has attempt buying been modified?
Is it a bug or an intended feature? And if so, what purpose does it serve?

Knight of ICE

If Support told you they will look into it, they will look into it.

There is nobody on this forum that can answer your questions.

Alright, please tell me who do I contact in regards to this issues? Should I raise more tickets? Since my last interaction with support regarding that matter was on September 17th which will soon be three months.

Knight of ICE

If possible, you can reopen that ticket and ask if there is any news on it. If not, start a new ticket and refer to the previous one.