• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Buying Expansions

DeletedUser

If you look at the later ages almost half of the Research tree is dedicated to more space. If you do get out ahead of the rest of your group do what I do, use the PvP towers to your advantage, with no competition getting medals is easy. As for the 'pace' I have this comment: I am an American who is an avid board game player, the best board games come from Europe (the US takes games that have not changed in decades and now changed them every year), there is no 'rushing' in the good board games, only planning and patience. My advice, don't think like an American.

lol i said that as it is a cliché... but yeah i guess your right ;)

DeletedUser

Its no wonder I was alone and still am alone in HMA tower. That is just an example; the list can go on about the advantages of having space.

you do know that tower only count's for the 80 people in your continent?
i just entered HMA and there is noone in it yet either although i know 4 others are in HMA too.

so that only tells we don't have fought with these units yet..

and yeah we having fun since we started :cool:

DeletedUser

Winning on points....when i started i was 80th , obviously :) but i just played and had fun , didnt really look at my points until the next day ( i started at 9:12pm ) .and realised i was racing up the list. it is nice to be first , although i have no idea what being first, or all those points gets you ?
Goal of the game ......fun , isn't that the goal of any game ? :)
pvp tower medals ( i'm in the Bronze one ) . well , i won the first one with 3 x the next guys points. so that was good.
but there are more people competing this time , so should be more fun:)
i'm happy that you get points in the tower for fighting ' anyone' , the inactives and provinces , not just the other actives.
space issue problems in brisgard .....i COULD be the only one :)
but i think thats more just how i play / the speed i play at , so it's up to me to slow down.
and just in case anyone thinks i'm a teenager , i'm old enough to be your father Skywalker :)
Lone

DeletedUser

well that is the question.. do you win if you got the most points?.. it seems no one knows the goal,if there is any...
so why the rush? :p

DeletedUser

looking at the map , they can always add new areas , and it seems there will be a renaissance age , so adding ages after that?
the game could be never ending :)
i'm not ' rushing ' to get anywhere :)..that's just how i play , as long as there is ' constant ' gameplay , i'm happy.
btw , i also play WoW , and hold the guild , faction , and server record for longest to level 85 , so i DO play slowly :) :)
i'll play for 2 more days, then back to work.
i'll probably log on every day , just the once, to click on everything , but certainly wont have the amount of time to spend on it, as i have done for the last 3 days.
maybe it will suit me better then :)
one thing i will say now , is that all the guys on here , who have replied to my posts , have ALL been helpfull and friendly.:)
and i certainly hope the game improves for you all :)
Lone

DeletedUser

as i seem to be constantly stuck for land to build on , may i suggest to Innogames some ideas on purchasing more land.
1 = using 10 forge points for an exp
2 = using increasing amounts of gold for exp
3 = any other ideas ?
-------------------------------------------------
Lone

You can use coins to buy land already? Lost by this post

DeletedUser

You can use coins to buy land already? Lost by this post

he was suggesting to Inno that expansions be bought with gold too not just through conquest, tech or medals... (aside from their gold cost to put up)

DeletedUser

I'm not entirely sure he was. He has another bitch later on. He still has the same square he had at the start. When he should have had 6-7 expansions he has made none

DeletedUser

does he know where to find them and how to use them? XD

we didn't asked him did we :D hahahaha.

DeletedUser

i will laugh my ass of if he doesn't XD
he might have 3 or 4 in que :D

DeletedUser

bottom of build menu under "expansion ".
yes , i do know where they are , and yes, i have used them , and no , none in queue.
if i am stuck on a game , i'll check everything out , i'll click everything and read everything.
if i'm still stuck , i'll ask other players or in forum.
i dont follow the staement. " He still has the same square he had at the start. When he should have had 6-7 expansions he has made none "
just checked , 1 from tower , 1 from province and 6 from research , so had 8 and all used / installed.
and i still find it more difficult than it " should be " to organise my town.
ive built 5 stonemasons , took 16 hours to get enough stone to unlock one research , and i need 33 stone / 24 hours + , to unlock the next one..i have no stone deposits and no one else is trading it in my group.
so , log on every 8 hours for 5 mins to use forge points and click on 5 stone masons.
and that's where i stand , at the moment.:)

DeletedUser

Hey Lonestar don't let Milenko get to you. He is bored again and the weather is bad again so i can understand that he has a hard time finding something to do, other than laughing his ass out. lol

DeletedUser

he doesnt :) i'm way too old for any young whippersnapper to wind me up:)

DeletedUser

lol

and i'm not even trying stefan. just say what i think at that point, as said b4 we are only figuring out why the hell he's the only one with this problem..
so many way's to get an expansion and well..always people that complain about something.. like he said, just a grumpy old man.

but yeah also always people that mix into convo's and actually only ranting around and have nothing to add....

DeletedUser

No offence Milenko but if there is someone mixing into convo's, that someone is you! More than half of your posts in this thread have nothing to add but bash the op that he has a problem. Just because you don't have a problem, doesn't mean none has. You should respect that and let people express their concerns and complains. its normal

Cheers!

DeletedUser

No offence Milenko but if there is someone mixing into convo's, that someone is you! More than half of your posts in this thread have nothing to add but bash the op that he has a problem. Just because you don't have a problem, doesn't mean none has. You should respect that and let people express their concerns and complains. its normal

Cheers!
#

But its a problem that only he suffers from. Lack of space would not even make most peoples top 10

DeletedUser

@stefanceltare
partly true.. coz i gave like 5 options already
and now it only goes about a stuborn guy that askes everyone for help but doesn't take the help but goes against it (makes double topics as this is being discussed already)
also he complains at the staff and told him already to do it at the appropiate place wich isn't in this worlds forum.

so yeah, i let them express.. once .. if lucky twice.. :cool:

but this expression shouldn't even be here. period.

DeletedUser

coz i gave like 5 options already
1 ) by gold for buying exp , i meant the coins in the game , not diamonds , apologies if i didnt explain properly.
2)the link the the building giuse is in excel format? which i dont have.
3)any suggestions i've had for possible changes / improvements , i have placed in the correct forums.
placing them in these forums are for discussion purposes.
4)i build wrong or i'm rushing. if the speed i play at is defined as rushing , so be it. it is normal playing speed for me.
maybe i came into this game expecting something else.
building wrong. initially , yes, i've knocked my town down twice , and rebuilt. by down , i mean everthing, all the way to the town hall.hopefully , it is better, or as good as i can get it.
5) you cant play faster than the game allows. this is becoming apparent. i can only play at my speed.i'll try to slow down :)
6)it is pretty important how you place your buildings / no one else has space problems.
i'd say VERY important :) and i'm at loss as to why no one else has problems.
7) i dont believe i have complained about any staff / mods.i would never make any personal complaints.
against the company? sure , theyre in business , if your product doesnt work , dont release it.
8)asks for help but doesnt take it. see rebuilding town twice and building 5 stonemasons to get me out of the chokepoint.
if a suggestion is " you only need xxx number of houses", sure , i'll build just xxx number.
if it's "slow down and wait " thats a change of play style, which is difficult.
9)but this expression shouldn't even be here. period. ......okay , i'll stop posting. period.
Thanks to all who have helped me, it is very much appreciated:)
Enjoy:)
Lone

DeletedUser

Finaly

you can post as much you like :D
and yes you going to fast :P the game cant handle you apparently XD

we can't c from here what you did if you don't reveal all,now we know and you summed it up.

and yeah you pretty much got the point...

Last edited by a moderator: