• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Buying Expansions

DeletedUser6328

ok mink , thanks , i will :)
i've played all the varieties of RTS games that have come along , some good , some awfull.
this one certainly has possibilities. but it only takes one small thing to make or break a game.
human beings are , by nature , impatient. if someone is more frustrated at playing a game , than they are having fun , they will stop playing it.
improving your town with better buildings , better layout , better troops , higher production etc is all fine , it's a challenge.
but if you reach a point where it all comes to a halt , or improvement takes days , instead of hours , then that is not good.
you'll get frustrated and give up. and yes , i know it is beta , i'm simply making suggestions.
an example. i need stone and lumber to expand. my group is not trading , so i have built lumbermill and stonemason to produce required goods. at 1 every 4 hours. that's over 30 hours :( my gold and res are building up , as i cant spend them. i have 10 forge points , which are now being wasted , as i cant spend them. i only have space for 1 warrior rax, and i cant attack 7 iron age troops with 4 bronze , so taking more provinces is out.
i hoping like mad guild or world trade will open up tomorrow.
any suggestions on gaining / buying more land?
Rant over :) Lone

I agree the waiting sucks... I too am about to quit. Takes to long to go any higher. The sad thing is there are players who in a day with a bank card have a city that takes months to build with work... Im just saying I understand the making money but to alienate your other players dont make sense either.

DeletedUser

The sad thing is there are players who in a day with a bank card have a city that takes months to build with work...
I only hope that social skills will become much more important than money when wars and alliances will be introduced. I myself have never purchased anything yet, i like to play a game the hard and interesting way.

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

Please note that this thread is 3 months old.
Apart from that, it's an idea/proposal, which is no longer a feature available for players for a while since the devs have made their decisions and will no longer take any ideas in and just focus on game content everyone is eagerly awaiting.

Also, this thread's topic is duplicate to several around the forum, all ending with basically the same answer - that it's part of how the game works.
There are only 10 expansions available with diamonds. Diamonds do increase game speed and give some benefits, but it's hardly the dev's incentive to make this game unplayable for free-gamers.

- L