• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Buying diamonds via ePay, from Moneybookers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

• World: All
  • Browser and Version: Firefox 20.0 and Chrome
  • Overview of the bug: When i try to buy diamonds via ePay from Moneybookers, when i click "Pay now via ePay Bulgaria. The next screen freezes and nothing loads.
  • Screenshots: http://imageshack.us/f/11/62936844.png/
  • How often this occurs: All the time.
  • Urgency: Can't really say, but if it could be fixed sooner (if the problem is not only for me). This is the easiest type of payment for me since i don't have a credit card and don't wanna have to go to a bank to transfer money. I pay everything online via ePay.
  • Preventative Actions: Try other methods.
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
Yes, except for the other PC and Internet connection. But i've already bought diamonds this way once on this PC and connection.

DeletedUser

Please submit a ticket using THIS LINK

We need to see your specific issue, and by creating a ticket it speeds up the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.