• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

BULLYING

DeletedUser

in that love leter he said he'd take a few months but he finished by lvling it a lot faster lol he was asking for more said no lol
Love is in the Air lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108359

sometimes I even help them with a few FP and let their GB be ready for being collected earlier than normal
I hope getting things earlier help them too

i do the same thing, and i have such a feeling of goodwill when i get a notice saying, "you have helped player X reach level X of their great building" please collect your rewards....:lol::lol::lol:

Although i must say, it does confuse me when they send me a "love letter" about it. Many of them don't seem pleased about the "help" i so generously give them. :? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108359

Will this subject never die :?:zzz:

It's been going on for years and years, i can understand when smaller newer players imagine they are being bullied, but when it's someone with over 17m points. all i can say is holy cr*p, grow a pair or leave.
No Seriously......if all of us here who have been "bullied" came and cried about it on the forum, there would be nothing else on it.
bad dream.jpg

Baron Dent

Private
There is an achievement for Plundering, which is a bit rubbish to be frank.

There needs to be a BIG achievement for plundering BACK people who have plundered you.

I hate plundering, but I get great pleasure from getting back at those who plunder me. This should be a much bigger achievement.

Powe

Brigadier-General
There is an achievement for Plundering, which is a bit rubbish to be frank.

There needs to be a BIG achievement for plundering BACK people who have plundered you.

I hate plundering, but I get great pleasure from getting back at those who plunder me. This should be a much bigger achievement.
If you hate plundering, why do you plunder people?