• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

BULLYING MUST BE STOPPED

Powe

Brigadier-General
Most annoying moment while plundering was seeing a maharaja's palace without any other buildings from the indian fountain set next to it.

Cuthwolf

Captain
The trains are great loot. One thing I find surprising when on plunder rounds is that a large proportion of players have 24 hour productions finishing several times a day. Surely having them all finish at the same time, at a time the player can be on, is better to avoid getting plundered.

K S I

Private
Bullying must be stopped! How DARE evil, villainous players plunder 48 hour productions that have been left for 64 hours! These 240 million point players villainously, monsterously plunder progressive era players with 100 thousand! This is a monstrous atrocity! How could it be possible that racing up the tech tree and making terrible decisions doesn't reward you just as well as going strategically and camping in low eras to build up your strength! How have Innogames not already fixed this huge problem!

This post is a joke, and trolls have the right to make fun of it.
im only 900k and beating 73mill players

K S I

Private
It ain't bullying mate get it out your head ok.
Build a strong defense and collect your productions on time
im bullied daily as im 900k and i have the biggest 400mil players mocking me and beating on me daily...ive got up to beating 72mil rank players now

DeletedUser

People in my hood have 4k Points here comes along me with nearly 600k and the here comes another with 10million in my hood very funny but it is true in my hood

Emberguard

Legend
Age and progress on research into that age is the only factor that matters with hood merges.

If they've got a lot of points then it likely means they've either been playing for longer on a consistent basis or have been utilising the things that gather points more effectively. Ranking Points won't tell you anything about a city military attacking strength, military defensive strength, how well rounded the city is, if they have advanced troops available or how many plunder-able buildings the city has.

If hypothetically hood merges were based on those factors instead of age (or in addition to) you've then got a lot of debatable factors. How much worth does each of those factors have compared to each other? Would it be possible to prevent users from storing buildings to manipulate the hood merges and then put the buildings back? What if a player chooses to completely ignore one of those aspects? How do you determine where a no defence player should be placed? What about a player with huge defences but no attacking army stats? Should a player who chooses to handicap themselves by not utilising what's available be given an easier opponent? Or should only the most developed aspect of your city be used to determine placement? Should each ages units be given a different weighting towards hoods mergers? How would you determine the value of units in each age when combined with boosts? How do unique unit abilities/skills factor into that?

Then once you've answered those questions you've got another problem. Doing hood merges on that criteria would only give you a closer matchup if enough players would change position in the hood merges from what we have currently when basing it solely on age.

legend9182

Major-General
They can be in same era
But with 900k rps he must not be above modern era
So it is highly unlike to have 73m in lower eras

Emberguard

Legend
They can be in same era
But with 900k rps he must not be above modern era
So it is highly unlike to have 73m in lower eras
I'm sitting on 11m in Colonial age. The player above me in rankings is Arctic Future. Player below is The Future. Points won't tell you age beyond the minimum amount they'd have to be from techtree progress (which you'd have to manually calculate). No reason why 73m couldn’t be in a lower era if you camp long enough

Emberguard

Legend
Omg
Never thought that anyone could do that too. Because with all GBs at 100. I think we can achieve around 50+m rp.
There’s points given for goods consumed and units defeated. So if they’re into treasury donations and GvG they can get any amount of points if they have the time and patience

Iron Age isn’t restricted to Iron age unit points either. A Iron Age player can kill Future units in GvG using ColorGuard + rogues as long as there’s no hover. There’s also SAAB units in AA

If someone really wanted they could buy advanced era goods for the treasury

DeletedUser

There’s points given for goods consumed and units defeated. So if they’re into treasury donations and GvG they can get any amount of points if they have the time and patience

Iron Age isn’t restricted to Iron age unit points either. A Iron Age player can kill Future units in GvG using ColorGuard + rogues as long as there’s no hover. There’s also SAAB units in AA

If someone really wanted they could buy advanced era goods for the treasury
I never knew that cool