• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Bullies

DeletedUser99588

Too much mollycoddling bring back PvP to BA. If some players don't like the idea of being attacked and plundered let them find out as soon as possible so they don't waste their time building a city just to give up when suddenly the game takes a turn they weren't expecting because they've been wrapped up in cotton wool up to that point.

Emberguard suggestion seems like a logical idea. A quick tutorial on what to expect from PvP and then get on with the game. Don't mislead new players into thinking they are just playing a city building game.

dimondus

Captain
If, after 5 years of playing you haven't reached the end of the tech tree, haven't acquired (and leveled) defensive GBs, numerous Watchfires, and haven't placed a strong defending army; and you're complaining about being attacked and plundered, then this is probably not the game for you.

"would be like attacking a nuclear power with bows and arrows" - I assume he/she is in HMA/LMA anfter 5 years of playing...but then again he/she can only be attacked with bows and arrows from the hood. :)

Shad23

Emperor
"would be like attacking a nuclear power with bows and arrows" - I assume he/she is in HMA/LMA anfter 5 years of playing...but then again he/she can only be attacked with bows and arrows from the hood. :)
yea well some of the top players of the neighborhoods have troops from higher era's then theirs so still like attacking nuclear power with bows and arrows if player complaning is in the lowest of his neighborhood

dimondus

Captain
yea well some of the top players of the neighborhoods have troops from higher era's then theirs so still like attacking nuclear power with bows and arrows if player complaning is in the lowest of his neighborhood
I can believe 1-2 ages up but its still not a nuclear power :)

Shad23

Emperor
depends , lol try defending against 3 ages above with an att bonus incredebly high compared to yours

DeletedUser99692

The AI of city defence needs changing to post ME campaign style. It wouldn't solve the problem but it would help if rogues were not targeted first.

dimondus

Captain
depends , lol try defending against 3 ages above with an att bonus incredebly high compared to yours
I tried... and failed, that is why I'm using city shield and hoping for a better hood refresh in 2 weeks. :)
And of course I try to collect 24h production in time.

Edit: I never complained about plundering because its useful feature when a quest or a challenge ask "win X battles without losing in between"

More edit: Oh, and waiting to advance to the next age helps a lot. You won't be placed at the bottom if you have enough points.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
The AI of city defence needs changing to post ME campaign style. It wouldn't solve the problem but it would help if rogues were not targeted first.
Hell no!
That would leave just GE as basically the only place that Rogues are worthwhile. (because GvG is a bad joke)

Besides, it's beyond trivially easy to protect against actually begin plundered.
Learn to pick-up your gak on time, build only 'plunder-proof' buildings, use the city shield, etc...

Otherwise, suffer. :P
If losing 1 or 2 productions a day is crippling your city, then it's not the plunderers who are the problem, but rather, that you've rushed ahead way too fast, and/or, need to build a better city.

*steps off soapbox*

DeletedUser99692

Personally I like the challenge of out foxing plunders by setting low runs on favourite targets, changing collection times, changing defence troops, etc. I never mind them attacking for points but if they plunder then game on. :)

DeletedUser113901

Either uou fortify, either you produce more to make up for the losses. Choose as soon as you start your city, and don't change strategies.

Personally I like the challenge of out foxing plunders by setting low runs on favourite targets, changing collection times, changing defence troops, etc. I never mind them attacking for points but if they plunder then game on. :)
So it's you :mad::mad:

Makes me laugh when I plunder something like a terrace farm or Palace set and get a few medals. Makes me want to come back for more :lol:

Ceban

Brigadier-General
i also feel bullied... :( its so terrible for my nervs when players wich get plundered bully me with their crying how i am nasty, how i shouldnt do it, some rare ones even tell me to give them back what i plundered and most creative one till now attached his gb in message and told me 'pls place here what you stole'. I feel so bullied when i have to read such craps... :(

i also feel bullied... :( its so terrible for my nervs when players wich get plundered bully me with their crying how i am nasty, how i shouldnt do it, some rare ones even tell me to give them back what i plundered and most creative one till now attached his gb in message and told me 'pls place here what you stole'. I feel so bullied when i have to read such craps... :(

Why should they actually work for something - like - increased city defense, collect on time, or attack back, or something.

It's easier to just Cry for what you want - It's learned as a Baby - some just keep it until death. Gimme, Gimme, Gimme - Boo hoo, Boo hoo, Boo hoo - They weren't taught how to stand on their own 2 feet and work.

See any parallels here & with the insanity going on in the world - the real world that it is!

Born a weakling & die a weakling and in between - Cry for what they want - Oh the world is so unfair - Yep It is - Learn how to deal with it. That doesn't include raging out of control - that is nothing more than the epitome of a Temper Tantrum Baby!

DeletedUser

I'm a bully then...
I raid my hood and snipe them according to you im a bully lol
SO lol im a bully in your eyes i am horrified

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Why should they actually work for something - like - increased city defense, collect on time, or attack back, or something.

It's easier to just Cry for what you want - It's learned as a Baby - some just keep it until death. Gimme, Gimme, Gimme - Boo hoo, Boo hoo, Boo hoo - They weren't taught how to stand on their own 2 feet and work.

See any parallels here & with the insanity going on in the world - the real world that it is!

Born a weakling & die a weakling and in between - Cry for what they want - Oh the world is so unfair - Yep It is - Learn how to deal with it. That doesn't include raging out of control - that is nothing more than the epitome of a Temper Tantrum Baby!
Surely you're not against those poor, downtrodden, oppressed Burn Loot Murder "peaceful protesters"? :P