• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Buildings to polivate but not plunder

DeletedUser109296

Hey y'all, to the best of my understanding only buildings that have been motivated can't be plundered. If this is true, then there's either a glitch in this world or someone has something they shouldn't. I attacked this one player & went to plunder. Nothing could be plundered. ok. Next day visited & clicked Motivate, only houses to motivate. ok. Later clicked on Motivate & houses & production buildings to motivate. Backed out, attacked, went to plunder & not a single building could be plundered. Don't tell me ALL his buildings got motivated while I was attacking! So, how can this be?

DeletedUser7719

If the productions have not finished, you can still motivate yet not plunder it,

DeletedUser109296

That's strange! When did that change? I remember plunder being possible on a building while it was producing.

DeletedUser108379

Well, it is like that since more than 2 years, at least. (I do not know anything about how it was in the beginning of the play)

DeletedUser7719

It was like that since I started playing (about 4 years ago)

Denver Pyle

Master Corporal
Always been like that for me also, only finished productions can be plundered.
Wise man say - "Keep an eye on the time and collect on time."