Buildings to polivate but not plunder

Discussion in 'Odhrorvar' started by Ulinigida, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Ulinigida

Ulinigida Private

Hey y'all, to the best of my understanding only buildings that have been motivated can't be plundered. If this is true, then there's either a glitch in this world or someone has something they shouldn't. I attacked this one player & went to plunder. Nothing could be plundered. ok. Next day visited & clicked Motivate, only houses to motivate. ok. Later clicked on Motivate & houses & production buildings to motivate. Backed out, attacked, went to plunder & not a single building could be plundered. Don't tell me ALL his buildings got motivated while I was attacking! So, how can this be?

2. ByeOrDie

ByeOrDie Emperor

If the productions have not finished, you can still motivate yet not plunder it,

3. Ulinigida

Ulinigida Private

That's strange! When did that change? I remember plunder being possible on a building while it was producing.

4. Cardena

Cardena Lieutenant

Well, it is like that since more than 2 years, at least. (I do not know anything about how it was in the beginning of the play)

5. ByeOrDie

ByeOrDie Emperor

It was like that since I started playing (about 4 years ago)

6. Steve Savage

Steve Savage Corporal

Always been like that for me also, only finished productions can be plundered.
    Wise man say - "Keep an eye on the time and collect on time."