• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Buildings Swap within Guild

Romalo5

Corporal
Do you think it would be a good idea to build in a function to allow Guild Members to donate/exchange buildings (not GBs) to other members of their own Guild. It would allow 'experienced' players to give newer players a meaningful boost whilst also allowing them to get rid of surplus stock other than by just selling them in the Auction House.:?

DeletedUser

nah i dont think they wanna go that way, unless trades require diamonds or something
it could be used on beta or something but thats very big change, that might need a lot of tests because would make a whole different game than now
not a bad idea , but it would be a very big change to the current

DeletedUser96901

omg

people still don't get it (and sure there will always be another player who suggest it)
there will NEVER be a player to player building trade/gifting/swap/whatever people call it

and for getting rid of buildings InnoGames already introduced the dealer

but I have an idea
ban players from the forum for 4 weeks if they suggest an idea which is on the DNSL

Vesiger

Monarch
The potential for abuse is enormous - it wouldn't just be a 'meaningful' boost, it could be a completely unbalancing boost.

Agent327

Overlord
omg

people still don't get it (and sure there will always be another player who suggest it)
there will NEVER be a player to player building trade/gifting/swap/whatever people call it

but I have an idea
ban players from the forum for 4 weeks if they suggest an idea which is on the DNSL

4 weeks is way to short.

Romalo5

Corporal
omg

but I have an idea
It is very sad that some people seem to have little else to occupy themselves with than playing this game and reading DNSL (whatever that is).

Emberguard

Legend
Trading buildings is already in the game via the Auction House. This allows new players to build up their cities faster while getting rid of anything they have no use for. Being handled by the system allows it to maintain a balance rather then one player giving everything they have to a brand new player without the need to work for it

My main concern is if it were player to player it’s unlikely players would use it trade mutually beneficial buildings. Not to mention the difference in techtree buildings from an advanced age vs current age and getting event buildings that provide goods from an age they’re not upto yet
It would allow 'experienced' players to give newer players a meaningful boost
given pushing is against game rules, this is precisely the reason why it’d be too easy to abuse and unlikely to ever be implemented. It’d be too easy to use it with the express motive to push another account.

It is very sad that some people seem to have little else to occupy themselves with than playing this game and reading DNSL (whatever that is).
Do Not Suggest List which you can find here: https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/do-not-suggest.37648/

specifically these items:
  • Trading of items other than Goods (this is simply too open to abuse, and is potentially a breach of our game rules).
  • Gifting diamonds, buildings, inventory items. The developers are aware that players would like something for this

Given this idea is on the Do Not Suggest List I’ll be closing this thread.