• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Building

S J K

Private
Can i get higher era building while staying in lower era
No, I do not think so but say you just entered an era and have not unlocked .eg a supplies building you may win one in an event or daily quest, etc.
If anyone else knows a definite answer I do not know if I am 100 correct but I don't think you can.

legend9182

Major-General
No, I do not think so but say you just entered an era and have not unlocked .eg a supplies building you may win one in an event or daily quest, etc.
If anyone else knows a definite answer I do not know if I am 100 correct but I don't think you can.
Hmm thanks

DeletedUser96901

in the beginning you could get iron age premium buildings (residential, production) in bronze age
because there were no premium buildings in bronze age
but a player could have won a premium building somewhere (event, ...)

but then they added the premium bronze age buildings

Yes you can get higher era building while being in lower era from a quests and only once in the game. While in CE you can get TE cultural bulling - Surveillance Nexus from a TE story questline. But this one is an exception, and normally there's no way of acquiring higher era buildings.

DeletedUser96901

in the historical questline of 2016 about Yuri Gagarin there was the Astronaut Statue (postmodern era deco) as a prize

no matter of the era of the player

topazn

Private
Hi.
Glad to join the community. I started playing FoE 2 days ago.
I read some guides but aren't that clear how I can sell some building or replace?
Thanks, onplanners

Last edited:

legend9182

Major-General
Hi.
Glad to join the community. I started playing FoE 2 days ago.
I read some guides but aren't that clear how I can sell some building or replace?
Thanks
You can't replace
But click and hold the building
You will get option to choose either move or sell them on center of top

DeletedUser116327

I have been playing FoE for a little while now and have just hit the Post Modern Era. I am frustrated that it appears that I can only build one "viable" goods building. In all previous eras there has been 2 buildings that give you goods. From here on out should I only count on being able to build one goods building? Just wondering if anyone else was feeling crippled from the double requirements of goods buildings or am I just a victim of bad "Luck of the Draw"?

Emberguard

Legend
@Tellena if you’re referring to goods boosts, you should have more not less because it adds on top of the boosts you already had at the start of the game. Modern uses Bronze age map boosts and consumes Colonial Age goods. Post Modern uses Iron Age map boosts and consumes Industrial age goods

If you mean you’re running out of space, that’s part of the challenge of the game. Event buildings will produce from their age so are a great alternative to techtree goods production

DeletedUser116327

@Tellena if you’re referring to goods boosts, you should have more not less because it adds on top of the boosts you already had at the start of the game. Modern uses Bronze age map boosts and consumes Colonial Age goods. Post Modern uses Iron Age map boosts and consumes Industrial age goods

If you mean you’re running out of space, that’s part of the challenge of the game. Event buildings will produce from their age so are a great alternative to techtree goods production

Yep I know. What I mean is in this round I have Renewable Resources (tree nursery building) that utilizes the Ebony tree boost and requires fertilizer to manufacture. The only other one i have that has the previous age boost is Steel which is boosted by iron, which I have but requires but requires coke, which I dont have. I do not have either of the items to produce Semiconductors or Industrial Filters. For the Genome Date I do have a whale oil plant but do not have the wool to boost production. This my question, did i alone get screwed in the luck of the draw or are others experiencing this?

Yep I know. What I mean is in this round I have Renewable Resources (tree nursery building) that utilizes the Ebony tree boost and requires fertilizer to manufacture. The only other one i have that has the previous age boost is Steel which is boosted by iron, which I have but requires but requires coke, which I dont have. I do not have either of the items to produce Semiconductors or Industrial Filters. For the Genome Date I do have a whale oil plant but do not have the wool to boost production. This my question, did i alone get screwed in the luck of the draw or are others experiencing this?
Your great buildings will give you goods from 3 ages down to produce current age goods so you don't need to build the goods buildings for the older era goods