Building

S J K

Private
Can i get higher era building while staying in lower era
No, I do not think so but say you just entered an era and have not unlocked .eg a supplies building you may win one in an event or daily quest, etc.
If anyone else knows a definite answer I do not know if I am 100 correct but I don't think you can.

legend9182

Corporal
No, I do not think so but say you just entered an era and have not unlocked .eg a supplies building you may win one in an event or daily quest, etc.
If anyone else knows a definite answer I do not know if I am 100 correct but I don't think you can.
Hmm thanks

Test Ament

Overlord
in the beginning you could get iron age premium buildings (residential, production) in bronze age
because there were no premium buildings in bronze age
but a player could have won a premium building somewhere (event, ...)

but then they added the premium bronze age buildings

thelegend88

Warrant Officer
Yes you can get higher era building while being in lower era from a quests and only once in the game. While in CE you can get TE cultural bulling - Surveillance Nexus from a TE story questline. But this one is an exception, and normally there's no way of acquiring higher era buildings.

Test Ament

Overlord
in the historical questline of 2016 about Yuri Gagarin there was the Astronaut Statue (postmodern era deco) as a prize

no matter of the era of the player

topazn

Private
Hi.
Glad to join the community. I started playing FoE 2 days ago.
I read some guides but aren't that clear how I can sell some building or replace?
Thanks, onplanners

Last edited:

legend9182

Corporal
Hi.
Glad to join the community. I started playing FoE 2 days ago.
I read some guides but aren't that clear how I can sell some building or replace?
Thanks
You can't replace
But click and hold the building
You will get option to choose either move or sell them on center of top