• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Building Timers Out of sync

Denver Pyle

Master Corporal
Hello,

Problem is that buildings that were set at the exact same time using the premium collect all button at a cost of 5 diamonds are now out of sync by 5 Minutes !! After clicking this button you then get a pop-out window to select next production time, I set to 1 day as always. Sometimes they are ready for collect at the same time, sometimes 2-3 minutes apart but now 5 minutes, what is happening, why does the coding respond so erratically?

Same thing with Goods / Supplies production, for some reason supplies seem to be ready 2-3 minutes before goods even if they were set after the goods .. weird ..

I have searched for timer, clocks etc and only get people complaining about game synced to server time.

DeletedUser110419

Hi Steve, are you running the game in a browser or are you using a mobile app?

I have found that for the browser, building collection times can be brought up to date by reloading the game. I believe it has something to do with flash frame rate, as my older system exhibits this problem to a much worse degree than my newer system does.

Some tasks cause much more of a problem than others, such as Aiding or visiting Taverns.

Regarding the issue as to why your goods buildings get further out of sync than your production buildings do, I believe that is because when a building is motivated, its collection time is resynced. As goods buildings don't get motivated, they never get resynced.

In any case, I have found that reloading the game will resync the collection times for all buildings.

Denver Pyle

Master Corporal
Thank you Allen, I am running in a browser and usually have the game running almost 24/7 and just turn off monitor. Appreciate the input

DeletedUser96901

lol
it is not a 24/7 problem

if you start playing and do your things (aid, tavern, filling other peoples GB) the timers are wrong after a very short time

DeletedUser110419

Why is this considered to be "not a bug"?

Considering that there are so many actions that cause the countdown timers to lose time, I'm at the point where I refresh after most actions, or about a minute before most collections. For instance, the timers can lose 2 minutes just from going through and aiding my friends. (The problem is noticeably worse on an older computer with less firepower).

It seems to me that rather than have people refresh the browser window 15 - 20 times a day, it would be more efficient to have a little button (say down in the settings area) that would cause all timers to be updated.