• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Building/Research problem

DeletedUser378

I researched the smithy in the Research section after unlocking it I went to my village and in the building tab I saw the Blacksmith building i paid to build the blacksmith and then there was a "System Error" message. After the page reloaded the building was not being built and the Building does not show up in the building tab now. BUt in the research tab it shows that I researched and unlocked the research for smithy.

Can someone please look into this for me.

Thank you.
Beau64

DeletedUser

Please submit a support ticket and report back here with a short info about how the issue was solved.
Thank you!

DeletedUser

In the last time, i just use the forge points.
But now there is a task, that i have to research a military unit or building.
And i allready did this, but i can`t finish the task.
Is there any help for my problem?

thank you
Interi

DeletedUser

Interi, if you researched the military unit before you got the task, you have to research another one