• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Building recycling/reclamation

DeletedUser12277

Proposal:
As an alternative to just selling buildings could there be a possibility to 'recycle' or' reclaim' a builiding? You could get a higher value of coins and supplies returned by having to wait a specified time for the buiding to be cleared. For instance a shoemaker takes 2.40h to build and you get 3030 coins and 380 supplies returned on sale which is instant. If there was a recycle option chosen it could take 2.40h to demolish and you could get 6060 coins and 760 supplies in return, or in 'reclamation'.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Not that I know

Details:
I assume that the current system of timing building production/diamond completion could be utilised in this idea. I also think that this would add an extra dimension to the strategy of the game.

Any criticism/feedback welcome, this is my first idea so please let me know if i've followed the rules etc.

DeletedUser

Hey jonesy1976,

Any criticism/feedback welcome, this is my first idea so please let me know if i've followed the rules etc.

• Use of idea template - check
  • Searched for duplicates prior to creating the thread - check

I say you followed the rules. ;)

DeletedUser

I think its ok. Time is money so exchanging time for money is within the game concept. I cannot see any benefit as the time would be better utilized, in my opinion, by building a newer building. With future ages, where recycling becomes a social issue, I can envision a 'pay to demolish building' scenario in which case a recycling option would be interesting. Just musing out loud here.

DeletedUser2079

I like this idea as it is outlined and think it certainly has merit in real-life terms.
Modern-day building demolition in the UK is much more aligned to reclaiming materials than before.

DeletedUser15432

Disagree with this idea as it come under the heading of making the game easier -1
Not reading the sticky threads for allowable ideas - a further -1

DeletedUser7719

Guild Wars will actually play a factor in part of this idea, so the amount you get back must be reduced