• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Building moving bug

DeletedUser

Hello!

If i move much buildings or roads (cca. after 30-50 moving, maybe it depends machine speed too), then the moving go wrong. The moving event working, but the moved objects will be invisibled and will not refreshed, and the cityscape will not refreshed after moving too. Just the relog help on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello!

If i move much buildings or roads (cca. after 30-50 moving, maybe it depends machine speed too), then the moving go wrong. The moving event working, but the moved objects will be invisibled and will not refreshed, and the cityscape will not refreshed after moving too. Just the relog help on it.

Same here but not after 30-50 movings i got it very often when i try to optimize my town. every 3th-5th moving ends in a reload of the game.

DeletedUser17

I moved my city for over 5 minutes and could not recreate this bug. I will close this issue for now.

DeletedUser459

Moving buldings in the city

I had very little room in my village so I decided to rearrange it. It took a little bit of "strategy"having to move things around so I could move the larger buildings. After a few minutes of rearranging, the move tool got stuck. It would still highlight buildings and let me select them, but it wouldnt let me move the building, roads, etc. I tried refreshing and going to the other maps but it didnt work. The only thing that worked was logging out. After that, it would work for a few moves but would go back to not letting me move anything.

DeletedUser

4 hours ago I could use the move tool to move a building.

Now it will highlight the building holding down the left mouse button. but the whole map moves.

since then I have been experimenting and this is not a bug.
It works Ok. I was holding the left mouse button down after clicking on the object and the whole map moved.

Once you havs clicked on what you want to move you let the mouse button go and building, road etc will move to where you want by moving mouse.

Sorry guys.
Eliza.

Last edited by a moderator: