• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: building inventory

jinxtheminx

Private
I would like to suggest the game producers create a buildings inventory, as the city is getting bigger I find it a bit more difficult to find each building and which age it belongs in, I think it would be great if we had a building inventory to keep a track of what we have and what we still need instead of having to remember what every building looks like and what age it belongs to. it would be good to know if anyone else finds this a good idea, thanks :)

Knight of ICE

Ideas need to be posted in a mandatory format and can not be on the Do Not Suggest List.

Also they should not have been proposed before.

Read how you should propose an idea

Make sure it is not on the Do Not Suggest List

And use the forum search function