• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Building attack %

• Thread starter DeletedUser109148
  • Start date

DeletedUser109148

Hi all,

I was hoping one of you supremely knowledgeable Forum readings could give me a few pointers! I am half way through Oceanic in my Jaims world, with 115% attack and 90% defence for my attacking units (includes the 3 attack GB's at level 10).

I still find GE a real difficult nut to crack though! I know it's meant to be harder and a challenge and am fine with that, but i struggle to get beyond about half way through level 2 and was wondering if anyone had some advice on how I should increase my attack %?

I'm not too keen on making a city of strike centre's, so hope there's another way. The only one I can think of is either using the extra turn boost or attack boost from tavern to battle/negotiate? Even then i don't see that being enough boost to finish levels 1-3 of GE, which is my target!

Any advice people can give me to boost my attack to finish level 1-3 of GE greatly appreciated :)

Vesiger

Monarch
Same here - in every Age I start to struggle at the end of level 2, and can't fight beyond the first section of level 3. Which is a bit embarrassing, because I'm facing troops of the same Age; rather implies I can only beat people who are weaker than I am :hide: