• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Building a City Without Using Diamonds

Emberguard

Legend
Oh yeah that’s fantastic fun :D I’m doing a no money city on a different language server. No side cities so only diamonds from the one world. Can’t read a word of it but learning so much. Created in May this year. Probably about ready to advance to EMA

image0.png

image0.png

Last edited:

RashEmpress

Private
Oh yeah that’s fantastic fun :D I’m doing a no money city on a different language server. No side cities so only diamonds from the one world. Can’t read a word of it but learning so much. Created in May this year. Probably about ready to advance to EMA

image0.png

image0.png
now dats wat i call a blossom......lol

guyz am new to such a game and might need some help....:?
Have a read through a lot of the recent message threads in this part of the forum, @Matt the Melancholic has just started playing and asked lots of useful questions for new players that will be of some use to you.

If you can't find what you need feel free to ask, either casually in general conversation, at the end of a related thread or in a new one altogether

image0.png

image0.png
So, you're doing it - to learn another language? :)

RashEmpress

Private
Have a read through a lot of the recent message threads in this part of the forum, @Matt the Melancholic has just started playing and asked lots of useful questions for new players that will be of some use to you.

If you can't find what you need feel free to ask, either casually in general conversation, at the end of a related thread or in a new one altogether
thanks ,i will do just that