• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

"Build Modern Goods Buildings" task problem (Early Middle Ages)

DeletedUser

• World: Fel Dranghyr
  • Browser and Version: Firefox 15.0.1
  • Overview of the bug: I had task "Build Modern Goods Buildings" that requires two buildings from me to build. One goods and one cultural building. I just built albaster mason and Task didnt registered it. This is second time quest doesnt register when I complete some task !!! Now I know it is not coincedence and I need help.
  • Screenshots: Untitled-1_resize.jpg
  • How often this occurs: This is second time
  • Urgency: Very
  • Preventative Actions none
  • Summary: Quests doesnt register completed tasks. Sometimes I need to do them couple of times.

0.17.9915 (25.09.2012 8:07), MareLimp (369350), en6, en_US, WIN 11,4,402,265, Windows 7, Firefox/15.0.1, 1920x953

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65

once you have completed both tasks needed to complete the quest, if it doesn't automatically register them, right click on your village screen- open support and send in a bug report from there titled "quest bug"
if you have accepted the quest and then completed the requirements asked the mod will be able to look over your account, verify the quest should be completed and then manually complete it for you

DeletedUser

I noticed that the quest you've opened is the THIRD quest you have.
Third quests are a bug and I'm not sure about them actually completing or registering objectives.

This should've been fixed already though.

- L

DeletedUser

Third quests should complete normally as other quests :) The bug in there was that there wasn't supposed to be a third quest ^^.