• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Build function update

Build function update suggestion

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser116245

Can I suggest an update?
When I want to build an army building can the unit stats be displayed with the building stats? Hope that makes sense.
I created a picture of what I mean below. Thanks
P.S forgot to put prefix, can’t edit the title now.
2249DAF3-100E-41FA-80FD-A42EE4F84663.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116245

DeletedUser116245

sounds ok to me, I prefer the changed way you propose, to now link it to the build menu buildings.
Thanks. I just think it would streamline game play a little more.

Agent327

Overlord
You need to check your attitude.
Yes I have been playing the game for a while but I am very new to posting in forums. You seem very quick to jump down my throat for being new to all this and I don’t appreciate it. You are making me feel a little foolish for not knowing exactly what I am doing.

You can read can you? All you need to do is read how the forum works and how you are supposed to put in an idea. How hard is that? Only one making you look foolish are you.

DeletedUser116245

You can read can you? All you need to do is read how the forum works and how you are supposed to put in an idea. How hard is that? Only one making you look foolish are you.
Like I said I am new to forums. Yes I read the rules, but being on the spectrum sometimes things are a little confusing. You are obviously frustrated with me but I ask that future comments from you are constructive and not derogatory as they have been.

Agent327

Overlord
Like I said I am new to forums. Yes I read the rules, but being on the spectrum sometimes things are a little confusing. You are obviously frustrated with me but I ask that future comments from you are constructive and not derogatory as they have been.

What's there supposed to be confusing? Read the posts on how to do things (stickies) and you know your way around the forum. It is as easy as that. You are new to the game and new to the forum. Still you are confident enough to suggest an update to something that has been this way for close to 8 years. Why hide behind being new?

DeletedUser116245

Thanks to user Test Ament I now know where to find the stats in game. :) Very helpful info!
Thanks to those of you for who gave me your precious time and constructive answers. :)

DeletedUser116245

I wouldn't search that information in the wiki
I know where I can find them in the game

because the information is already available in the game even without having those units
(only works for eras you are already in. not later ones)
techtree, close era, click ? next to highlights
scroll to the units

(btw playing only browser. so I bet the next is saying: the app is different)
Thanks to user Test Ament I now know where to find the stats in game. :) Very helpful info!

DeletedUser653

Trek if you really want to put this forward as an idea you need to lodge it in the ideas sector with the right format and answered questions, i would support it and R21R is on board to

Emberguard

Legend
@Trekkieshazz
If you still wish to go ahead with this idea please put it in the following format:

Proposal:

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?

Reason:

Details:

Visual Aids:

Balance:

Abuse Prevention:

Summary:

DeletedUser653

Thanks Emberguard, a much more useful post than the troll post above you :) :rolleyes: