• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Bugs or what??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I would like to ask why i cant enter to my continent map??
Its like everytime i enter it says (sorry, an internal error has occurred)

DeletedUser4089

We're looking into it. Hopefully we'll have a solution soon.

DeletedUser

how long i have to wait???!!! its been decades already(well its just 3days but thats counted for me as long)

DeletedUser4089

Please try again, this issue should have been resolved now. Can you confirm that for us?

DeletedUser

why is it like this??!!! have you guys check it out!!! everyday i check the game support you guys dint even reply??? are you guys trying to help or just busy playing ur own games...i'm fed up with you guys its almost a week already!!! you guys just trying get money from player but when they have some problems you guys dont even help to check it out....dont tell thats there no staff from this game that can help me????

DeletedUser

Hello apocalipster,

Have you checked your mail yet (where a message will be sent once your ticket is answered), or your support ticket itself (right-click on your village screen, choose support)? I'm not aware of any tickets that have been open that long.

Also, it may help to log out of the game, clear the cache/cookies from your browser and restart your browser before you log back in.
As Bartimaeus above you said, the issue should be resolved by now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

have had no such problems am plundering like there's no tomro :D

DeletedUser276

apoc it looks like its iscolated to you alone. Have you tried when trying to log into the continent map done a hard refresh? (ctrl + F5) while having it the only window open and closing your other programs?

DeletedUser

dont know if this is the right forum for this but i have a bug i was batteling enemies to claim a piece of land and i just bout won when 1 of the enemy attacked me twice in a row and im sure each unit can only attack once can u look into this please thx

Status
Not open for further replies.