• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Bug with gbg rankings

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Mount Kilmore

Android 1.267.15

The rankings page for gbg only when searching certain letters and words crashes and restarts the app with an internal error. This isn't specific to single letters. I was searching for a guild with guild in their name. I noticed this a couple of days ago so android version number might not be relevant.

Screenshot_20231018_232440_Forge of Empires.jpg

Screenshot_20231018_232355_Forge of Empires.jpg

This occurs every time and it can be worked around by flipping to the original rankings page. If you don't know to do that however it's blocking anyone from searching for any guild with guild in their name. Not tested any other words.

Reporting it here, I'm not contacting support. Impact to me is minimal I know how to work around it.

(Not relevant to this but the link to check for previous reports on the 'How to post a bug report' thread doesn't work)

Thread '!!! Bug report section: Please Read BEFORE Posting!!!' https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...ort-section-please-read-before-posting.27140/

Last edited: