• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: BUG: Quests

DeletedUser

I have a problem with all quests which need a certain amount of supplies to be given to complete. The thing is when I accept the quest and gain more supplies the supply counter rises like it should however, when I use some of the supplies it DOES NOT decrease. It only keeps rising. So in reality I might have only 3K stone, but the questgiver says that I already have the required amount which is 9K.
I do not remember the name of the quest, but it came before "Storm on Sturmhohen". I had to get 9K supplies. I had 1K in reality, but the questgiver said I have the required amount. I didn't complete it till I had 9K in reality. I clicked finish, completed the quest, but it didn't take my supplies.
I don't need an unfair advantage.

East-Nagach, using Chrome.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can't check all the quests at the moment, but be advised that there are two types of quests: PAY x amount of [coins/supplies] and GATHER x amount of [coins/supplies]. GATHER means you only need to collect a certain amount for the quest to be fulfilled (and you can do whatever you want with the collected materials).

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

Hi!
some quests says that you have to PAY some suppiles (or coins) and then you really give it back, but there are quest that need GATHER (COLLECT) or SPEND your resources, so everything is working fine : )
Your quest was probably about "the curse" from Ragu Silvertongue : )
This is not a bug, so enjoy your resources till you can..... later you will get the "pay supplies" quests :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"the curse" from Ragu Silvertongue

Close, but the actual quest the OP is speaking of is the one called, "Another Curse." which requires you to "Gather" 9000 supplies. So you can gather the supplies, and use them at the same time, and they still count towards the quest.

So no bug here, thanks for playing Forge of Empires.