• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Bug or not???

DeletedUser600

Since some 2 or 3 hours ago, buildings are being boosted, so reported in the News but, no reward showing on Map or in terms of the numbers, be it in the collection amount or Enthusiasm and, no jumping little Stars either.

In short, other players boost buildings, it says so in the News but no effect in reality.

DeletedUser600

Since some 2 or 3 hours ago, buildings are being boosted, so reported in the News but, no reward showing on Map or in terms of the numbers, be it in the collection amount or Enthusiasm and, no jumping little Stars either.

In short, other players boost buildings, it says so in the News but no effect in reality.

Seems to have been corrected although having checked on it, it has been NOT working since around Noon GMT.

DeletedUser

There is no star above houses and supply buildings indicating a boost, you can only notice the increase in production when hovering the mouse over those buildings or when collecting the resource.

DeletedUser600

There is no star above houses and supply buildings indicating a boost, you can only notice the increase in production when hovering the mouse over those buildings or when collecting the resource.

I think I would know that and I did check in that manner but still, apart from the bonus from HAPPINESS, there was no other increase and still isn't. Yes the little jumping stars came back hours later yesterday, but the bonus on the Supply Buildings...

...but no worries. :)