• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[bug or intended?] no further quests after canceling some.

DeletedUser

Is it a bug or is it intended, that there are no more quests of these "economic" persons after I canceled some of them?

There still are the main quests like "conquer this province" and the quests for goods (produce 2 lumber), but no more quests like "reseach a new technology" or "build two military units".

greetings
bitowl

DeletedUser211

How many quests do you have atm? I have always had two quests at the same time and received a new one as soon as i completed one of them.

DeletedUser

at the moment I only have the "main" quest (acquire Badakus).
When I research a new good, there is as well a quest reguarding this good (like the produce 2 lumber quest).

DeletedUser

So do I understand you correctly: You currently have a quest from Ragu Silvertongue asking you to acquire Badakus PLUS sometimes a quest from Mandrubar asking you to produce lumber or something similar? Or is only one of these Advisors appearing at the same time? I did cancel a few quests as well, but usually, I always have 2 Advisors visible giving me quests....

Also please check if this answer explains your situation:
You may have noticed that there are always two quest givers. One of them gives new story quests and main age related quests. The other quest giver has a set amount of quests specific for each age. In some circumstances these quests repeat as we do not want our players to run out of quests if they are all completed. This is not an error or a bug.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You currently have a quest from Ragu Silvertongue asking you to acquire Badakus PLUS sometimes a quest from Mandrubar asking you to produce lumber or something similar?
That's correct. But a new quest from Mandrubar is only showing up, when I build a new good-producing building (like the lumbermill in this case).

Before I canceled the quests, there were also the quests Checkered Jester told about.
(Produce 2 military units, produce me 2 jaggons, research a new technology).

In some circumstances these quests repeat as we do not want our players to run out of quests if they are all completed.
I thinks that does exactly not happen with me. I canceled all the quests and they do not repeat (maybe they do only repeat if you completed them).

DeletedUser

The same here. After accepting quests with "Accept" and after that rejecting with "Abort" everything was ok and i was receiving new quests.

After pressing "Skip" sometimes during next inappropriate quest - quest-giver disappeared and there are no new quests from that time (only from Ragu Silvertongue concerning expanding on new territories).

DeletedUser

Right - awaiting feedback from our Community Manager to clarify this issue.

DeletedUser17

I will investigate the behavior of the quests soon. Thank you for your posts and help so far.

DeletedUser

Ok, quest-giver (Annoy Fernikus) appeared again after i researched and unlocked first technology of Iron Age (Roof in my case), thus coming in Iron Age and getting improved Town Hall.

DeletedUser

Well, quest-giver Fernikus appeared, gave 3 or 4 quests (exchange ca. 6000 gold on ca. 6000 supply as reward in last) and disappeared again. No quest-givers from that time...