• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Text Error Bug in pirates hideout?

For the fourth time in a row I get medals on a 20% chance in pirates hideout, level 9, when there is 40 % chance for 40cforge points.
Bug or something else?
In other cases I get on 40 % chance reward for that chance, not 10 %.
Thnx

I would like the answer from moderators.

Last edited:

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
For the fourth time in a row I get medals on a 20% chance in pirates hideout, level 9, when there is 40 % chance for 40cforge points.
Bug or something else?
In other cases I get on 40 % chance reward for that chance, not 10 %.
Thnx

I would like the answer from moderators.
It just happens that you are out of luck.
Have in mind that chance for the specific reward doesn't go like if you fail to get it from first collection, chance to get it raises by another 40%. Chance is always 40% for each new roll.

punita

Corporal
It is a new bug in which every production remains safe like crows nest, druid temple, Mughal empire settlement,etc

Emberguard

Legend
What do you exactly mean by "safe"?
Automatically plunderproof.

Crows Nest, Druid Temple and Pirates Hideout are all immune to plundering and are unable to be Aided (assuming the Pirates Hideout behaves the same as Crows Nest and Druid Temple). However the Pirates is a Chain building while the other two are not, so not sure whether that'd negate the random producing protection

Last edited:

Crows Nest, Druid Temple and Pirates Hideout are all immune to plundering and are unable to be Aided (assuming the Pirates Hideout behaves the same as Crows Nest and Druid Temple). However the Pirates is a Chain building while the other two are not, so not sure whether that'd negate the random producing protection
I won reward on 20% chance four times in a row.
I won 0 rewards on a 40 % chance.
I don't think luck works that way, software does.

Emberguard

Legend
That would be like flipping a coin and saying it's broken because you got 100% heads when it was only flipped once or twice, when in reality it's just a reflection on the lack of flips made. Four flips is simply not a big enough sample size to determine if it's working properly. Even 10 misses in a row would be perfectly reasonable for a 50% chance, you're only looking at 40%

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
2 years ago I was so lucky that I won so many main prices from the Summer event wheel without buying any additional Doubloons.
This year I was so unlucky that, with 40 of bought Doubloons, I won roughly 40% less main prizes from the wheel than during the previous Summer event.
So basically yes, it's all luck, not software.

Last edited:
I was going to say something about how randomness works and how only 4 attempts easily can give the same results because the 40% chance to get what you wish for (forge points) resets for every new attempt.
I'm not going to do that, however, because somebody else already did and because the original poster wanted an answer from a moderator.

Last edited:
That would be like flipping a coin and saying it's broken because you got 100% heads when it was only flipped once or twice, when in reality it's just a reflection on the lack of flips made. Four flips is simply not a big enough sample size to determine if it's working properly. Even 10 misses in a row would be perfectly reasonable for a 50% chance, you're only looking at 40%

Just saying on other chances I get the highest chance and minimum reward.
Here is not the case.
5 times in a row I get minimum chance and minimum reward.
Someone said not enaugh samples. Will see. Got time

I was going to say something about how randomness works and how only 4 attempts easily can give the same results because the 40% chance to get what you wish for (forge points) resets for every new attempt.
I'm not going to do that, however, because somebody else already did and because the original poster wanted an answer from a moderator.
Somehow that randomness doesn't work when is 20 % on some high reward. Then you get your 40% for small reward.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
5 times in a row as follows:
40% - 40 forge points
20% - 2700 medals

Reward was each time medals.
Just saying.
2 years ago I was so lucky that I won so many main prices from the Summer event wheel without buying any additional Doubloons.
This year I was so unlucky that, with 40 of bought Doubloons, I won roughly 40% less main prizes from the wheel than during the previous Summer event.
So basically yes, it's all luck, not software.
Chances in the my case I quoted was 1/9 (11%) and yet it happened. Trust me, luck is a wicked player.

Hey, Pirates Hideout is plunder proof??? But from official wiki, it mentioned different. Please confirm, Would become very much happy if it is plunderproof.

pirates_hideout.png

Emberguard

Legend
Hey, Pirates Hideout is plunder proof??? But from official wiki, it mentioned different. Please confirm, Would become very much happy if it is plunderproof
I could be mistaken on Pirates, I was responding in regards to what I think "safe" was referring to, which is why I said:
(assuming the Pirates Hideout behaves the same as Crows Nest and Druid Temple). However the Pirates is a Chain building while the other two are not, so not sure whether that'd negate the random producing protection

Knight of ICE

Pirates Hide out is similar to Governor's Villa. Base production gets doubled when motivated. Base production is coins, so it is very low in priority.

XXDD

Private
I have the same problem, in the last 30 days I only got the FP award ONCE, how is that possible ??