• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Bug in combat

DeletedUser4800

• World: Brisgard
  • Browser and Version: FF 22
  • Overview of the bug: Crash when in combat when trying to capture one sector.
  • Screenshots:
    42gjHl5h.jpg

dGSJFZWh.jpg

iYhF6Z9h.jpg

• How often this occurs: First time I've seen it like this.
  • Urgency: High
  • Preventative Actions: Don't make the move and it won't result in a crash
  • Summary: Well when fighting to take over 1 sector of the Grand Gap province, it was the second sector just right to the first one I stumbled upon a move as you can see in picture one where you can move to the rock where the enemy bow unit is, when the unit reaches the destination instead of loosing the ability to move and then the next unit getting selected, you actually get new green areas to move to as seen in picture 2.

When you move to the position as seen in picture 3 the game then results in an error and crashes.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

DeletedUser7719

This was reported on the ZZ forums, but I don't know if any bug mod got to it.

DeletedUser

I had the same problem. I was fighting a neighbor, happened several different fights.

I think because some spots count as X.5 movements, so if unit's movement is 6, and one wire or whichever block counts as 5.5, so you move to that block, but I think the system rounds it to the 5, showing you can do one more move, but when you try to move again, that becomes 6.5 moves, which is more than what the unit is allowed.

The numbers are only an example. I haven't had a chance to prove my theory yet, so I might be completely wrong as to why it's showing you can move one more block.

Only happens on the new map when fighting with or against Progressive Age unit.s