• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Bug Feedback] GvG: Enough is Enough

DeletedUser

To be honest if you are fed up with it all why keep playing ?

Keep up the good work Support you are all doing a mighty job x

Fed up with the fact GvG doesn’t work well an reporting bugs here in the suitable section.
At least we report stuff instead of giving sugarcoating off topic kudos.

Bug: took 4 sectors later this evening/ night and it showed as though they were still under siege while in reality they were taken.
A reload of the map concerned is needed in order to see the updated situation.

DeletedUser

I try to not go off topica but it needs some explanation I feel.
Isn’t it just sad that such a cool game has such neglected stepchild like GvG is?
It is important that we keep reporting for the game as a whole: it is because we care.
I mean the devs brings such lovely new features GvG, as is currently, seems to bring debet to the game.
I support Inno just for all their beautiful creations we can win, the clever strategy nicely coming back in each segment of the game but GvG just doesn’t work properly by far and for too long already.
It is for the love of FoE that it makes me passionate about the horrible condition GvG is in.
In this thread you’ll hear what we consider critical downsides/ bugs which in my eyes is a devaluation of the game as a whole especially as it effects it’s performance.
Does this sound all positive? Definitely not.
Is it because I care? Yes, totally.

DeletedUser

why is this discution in this section if forum has a bug section can't forum managers transfer it to bug section of forum ?

If you read what has been posted by myself and the Forum Moderators you would know.

So yet again please stay on topic

DeletedUser

Ever since the start of the Fall Event, we lost the small improvements we gained in GvG, and have gained some more issues. I would appreciate some feed back here from CM's as this is helping.

1/ Unable to see gold siege arrow
2/ Unable to see gold add defence arrow
3/ Siege not showing when placed
4/ When sector window is open and a siege is being fought, once the siege has been killed, the open sector window still shows siege at 1 pip
5/ Sectors that should be siegeable, we are unable to siege
6/ Army selection auto filling, therefore costing time due to having to remove to place correct troops there

Agent327

Overlord
Ever since the start of the Fall Event, we lost the small improvements we gained in GvG, and have gained some more issues. I would appreciate some feed back here from CM's as this is helping.

4/ When sector window is open and a siege is being fought, once the siege has been killed, the open sector window still shows siege at 1 pip
6/ Army selection auto filling, therefore costing time due to having to remove to place correct troops there

Stop spamming this thread!!!! We are trying to report bugs!! You are repeating your own posts!!!!!

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?posts/310646/report

STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!

DeletedUser

Bug: Conquered sector by enemy shows incorrect guild in first instance

DeletedUser

12/11/18

Agent327

Overlord
12/11/18

Wow!

Was there an Event???

DeletedUser

14/11

Agent327

Overlord
14/11

Almost looks like the same bugs every time.

DeletedUser

15 to 27/11

DeletedUser99588

Do we have any feedback on this from Inno? Thread has been going for three months now.