• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Bug Feedback] GvG: Enough is Enough

DeletedUser

Bug: autobattle is so nice but sadly not perfect it can be defistating even if we use a fast unit and 7 roques.
Probably this should prioritized differently.

Auto battle is crucial as for speed goes as when we land we loose siege focus otherwise if we have to actually load the battle.

DeletedUser

Bug: after the clock starts counting the new “day” I can not siege and crash.

DeletedUser99588

BUG: If when loading city you click on GvG map button before chat has loaded it doesn't load.

This is not a debate about semantics of the title. The OP has made their definition of it clear enough. Either choose to stay on topic or your posts will be deleted. Your choice.

Apparently it is not clear otherwise it wouldn't be discussed and I have to admit some confusion about a bug report thread in the discussion section but not open to discussion.

Also are the bugs being reported here classed as officially reported? If so is the bug report section now defunct? If not is it a waste of time and effort?

Do we no longer need to use the advised report formats anymore? ( hope this is so :) )

I'm only asking as I had a sabbatical from the game for a few years and can appreciate things may have changed in the forum since that time.

Agent327

Overlord
Also are the bugs being reported here classed as officially reported? If so is the bug report section now defunct? If not is it a waste of time and effort?

OP was collecting them, but does not do so anymore. No idea what happens with them now. I guess @twomsuk must be collecting them now.

Agent327

Overlord
When taken, sector still shows as under sige.
Siege put down, but I can not attack, cause siege does not show.
Sector is being sieged, bur siege does not show at all.

Footnote: No Event at the moment.

DeletedUser

Bug: map doesn’t load and city neighter and I saw no siege and I crashed in the clock prompt.

Agent327

Overlord
- Siege doesn't show
- No defending shields showing for defence taken out
- No ataacker shields showing for siege armies being taken out
- taken of sector does not show
- can not attack after placing siege. Have to leave and return first.

DeletedUser

constantly need to go to the map overview and back to see the updated situation.

Affy.

Corporal
To be honest if you are fed up with it all why keep playing ?

Keep up the good work Support you are all doing a mighty job x