• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Bug Feedback] GvG: Enough is Enough

DeletedUser

Please take your discussion to the relavent thread, and use this one it’s intended purpose.

DeletedUser

We do fights to gain points - and yes - we care about rank - why keep score in a game if winning doesn't matter? Some of you have been raised - inappropriately - to think that you don't play a game to win it - good luck with life - the free hand-outs are coming to an end.

Can I like this three times?
What is a game if we can’t win, no proper game works as such o_O
Why it bothers me big time app and software chances are not equal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108239

Electric Rainbows apologises for absence and will coolate the problems with GvG as reported above shortly

DeletedUser108239

continuing problems with placing sieges with no place siege box appearing to add resiege - reset 6 October

DeletedUser

7/10
Unable to see gold siege arrow when trying to place siege
Wrong ownership of sectors showing
Unable to see sieges when they have been placed
Maps not refreshing

DeletedUser4879

Haven't been here for a long time and by the looks of it it will be a long time before
I get back here to read all this nonsense about GVG, LOL!
I've got a cure: Don't play GVG just like I do!! Is just a waste of time Children!!!! :P:zzz:

DeletedUser

09/10
Same issues as 08/09 most importantly the fact no gold siege arrow shows and new siege is in place as old siege dies

DeletedUser108239

Siege is killed but last pip dos not go off screen so although events list says enemy breaks siege I am unable to place resiege.
Defences from other guilds we siege go in as a block of 4 and not staggered when sector siege has dropped and before resiege goes in (when the above doesn’t happen.

DeletedUser108239

Place siege sector box remains grey no place siege arrow appars when trying to resiege against some guilds.
Unable to open some sectors to place a siege at all on some guilds

DeletedUser

Ever since the start of the Fall Event, we lost the small improvements we gained in GvG, and have gained some more issues. I would appreciate some feed back here from CM's as this is helping.

1/ Unable to see gold siege arrow
2/ Unable to see gold add defence arrow
3/ Siege not showing when placed
4/ When sector window is open and a siege is being fought, once the siege has been killed, the open sector window still shows siege at 1 pip
5/ Sectors that should be siegeable, we are unable to siege
6/ Army selection auto filling, therefore costing time due to having to remove to place correct troops there

Now when you consider that 5 of those had been corrected prior to the Fall Event, and now we have them back and more, someone must see the correlation between major events and GvG issues?

DeletedUser

Concerning “GvG Enough is Enough”.
GvG is broken but I use it when a quest needs a certain amount of fights and when this pops up after my neighbors are done and the GE as well.
That in itself makes my life easier.
I don’t care for the bugs ‘cause I have no need for it to be smoother at eight because I can do those fights when ever I want within the given timeframe of such quest.
So all in all GvG is a keeper because I can use it to my needs.
I prefer Inno to spend their valuable time to make the app just as versatile as the software rather than addressing those bugs.

DeletedUser

Ever since the start of the Fall Event, we lost the small improvements we gained in GvG, and have gained some more issues. I would appreciate some feed back here from CM's as this is helping.

1/ Unable to see gold siege arrow
2/ Unable to see gold add defence arrow
3/ Siege not showing when placed
4/ When sector window is open and a siege is being fought, once the siege has been killed, the open sector window still shows siege at 1 pip
5/ Sectors that should be siegeable, we are unable to siege
6/ Army selection auto filling, therefore costing time due to having to remove to place correct troops there

Now when you consider that 5 of those had been corrected prior to the Fall Event, and now we have them back and more, someone must see the correlation between major events and GvG issues?

DeletedUser113901

Maybe some are, maybe some actually like GvG. Maybe for some it is a way to control their anger (and what's the bad in that?) maybe for others it is something they like to do. Maybe some do it with a group maybe some do it alone. Maybe this thread has a topic maybe we're out of it. Do not judge everybody based on a few. Thank you.

DeletedUser99588

I guess with that train of thought all societies are cowards as they involve people grouping together. In fact if you transpose that thought in terms of this game then all those that are members of a guild with more than one player are also all cowards.

It could be said that keyboard warriors who troll forums are cowards just venting their frustration with life on others.

Ultimately though I would like all aspects of the game to work well which includes GvG. I can confirm though that Agents observation of other aspects of the game can also be affected at reset. I noticed it when doing GE a number of weeks ago during the reset period (8-8.30pm) and it was painfully slow and the blooming timer ran out in the end because of the loading times of the negotiation screens and the prize confirmations.

DeletedUser99692

This thread has been reopened. Can I please remind all of you of the Forum Rules which can be found here
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.26259/
Posts that are deliberately provocative are not acceptable, responses to such posts are not acceptable. If a post is inappropriate for the thread then report it to bring it to a Moderators attention do not respond in any way. Thank you in advance for your compliance.

Agent327

Overlord
Can I point you to the topic header and what it suggests this is about. If I say GvG should be ditched I am 100% on topic!