• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Bug Feedback] GvG: Enough is Enough

DeletedUser

All comes back to the Arc as it should have never been released, spoiled the struggle that actually made GvG fair for all.

Some will say it wasn't fair but it was, just showed that the top guilds at the time actually worked as a team to gather goods and troops but now its just a free for all with sky high Arcs and Traz's and nobody really acheiving anything since they just have to sit and wait for Goods and Troops rather than actually struggle.
Not a very accurate representation of what War is at all but it appeased the sooks who couldn't compete and now its just trash!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The real discussion should be about making GvG available to all platforms not just PC or getting rid of it altogether and removing GvG points from the PvP towers to actually make PvP a competition instead of the joke that it is!

They say they can’t make it happen on Mobile, what a load of crap!
It all comes down to that there is no money in GvG anymore because they stuffed up by putting the Arc in the game,plain and simple!
If I was the company owner I would be sacking the idiots who made it so since that income stream was flushed down the toilet and they are now to scared to fish that turd back out of the loo.

DeletedUser113901

The real discussion should be about making GvG available to all platforms not just PC or getting rid of it altogether and removing GvG points from the PvP towers to actually make PvP a competition instead of the joke that it is!

They say they can’t make it happen on Mobile, what a load of crap!
It all comes down to that there is no money in GvG anymore because they stuffed up by putting the Arc in the game,plain and simple!
If I was the company owner I would be sacking the idiots who made it so since that income stream was flushed down the toilet and they are now to scared to fish that turd back out of the loo.
GVG for mobiles is possible using a flash-associated browser, but they redirect you to store to install app. When you go back you land on your search, not the page. The arc adds an income when players in newly released worlds and especially new servers pay the goods and 8 BPs with diams to get it. But even if it's not working the best no need to ditch it just to make so mobile only players get the choice not to be redirected to store, and to solve these pesky bugs, wich is what the thread is about.

DeletedUser111147

GVG, sucks when the points gained from it are also included on the medal towers, all they do is fight and release a sector and anyone who cannot do GVG has no chance whatsoever. Where is the fairness in that, never mind fixing it, it was broken from the word go.

DeletedUser

GVG for mobiles is possible using a flash-associated browser, but they redirect you to store to install app. When you go back you land on your search, not the page. The arc adds an income when players in newly released worlds and especially new servers pay the goods and 8 BPs with diams to get it. But even if it's not working the best no need to ditch it just to make so mobile only players get the choice not to be redirected to store, and to solve these pesky bugs, wich is what the thread is about.

I play on both platforms so know all the tricks but there are lot that do not, as for redirecting you clearly are using the wrong app as I never get redirected to the store.
GvG needs a complete rethink/re-code as patching something that is clearly broken and not fair for the broader number of users ie mobile players, makes a mockery of the Ranking system not to mention the PvP towers which I'm pretty sure turns 90% of mobile players away from even bothering to fight because as it stands it will take most of them a life time to gather medals from fighting so they simply dont bother, yes there are better ways to get medals but the choice is already made for mobile players which brings us back to fairness for all platforms which there is none whith GvG in its current state.

I used to enjoy GvG before the Arc but now its just a mindless click fest in favor of those that have the fastest ping time to the server, there is absolutely no strategy in that what so ever!

Agent327

Overlord
The title of the Thread says it all........Time to Get rid of GVG altogether as its a pointless excercise especially AA with the sad buggers who like to play with sticks and stones and lets not forget the ones who fill release everyday for meaningless points because for some reason they think their rank actully matters!
Then there is the bullies who just roam around ghosting for points and are not achieving anything but to annoy others for their own pleasure.

GvG is a failed platform and needs to be put out to pasture!

Wise words.

Agent327

Overlord
I play on both platforms so know all the tricks but there are lot that do not, as for redirecting you clearly are using the wrong app as I never get redirected to the store.

He said redirected when you are using a flash-associated browser. Not the app.

I used to enjoy GvG before the Arc but now its just a mindless click fest in favor of those that have the fastest ping time to the server, there is absolutely no strategy in that what so ever!

Arc has nothing to do with it. GvG was a cesspool of abuse way before the Arc.

DeletedUser

We should report bugs here but we could also intrepertate it differently GvG bugs us.
That may be even worse.
It ruins the game.
Fatal error I’d call that a bug is sweet in comparison.

Oh I know! I do not have to play GvG and I do not have to use the reconstruction *beeeep*

DeletedUser

He said redirected when you are using a flash-associated browser. Not the app.

Arc has nothing to do with it. GvG was a cesspool of abuse way before the Arc.

Every browser is an app on mobile so I know what was meant, clearly you do not!
I presume the OP meant Puffin Browser and the trick with that is not to log out of the game but rather just close the app, also if you have set your game on pc to html5 then Puffin Browser or any mobile browser will not work.

I disagree, the Arc has made GvG a billion times worse, but has also made it pointless at the same time and its time to get rid of GvG but the dumbo’s that like click..click..clicking are to stupid to see that its a pointless exercise and I picture them the type of people who like driving around and around a round-about because that’s essentially what GvG is as it has no end which is now made worse by the thousands of goods that the Arc provides without any stratergy in sight!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not a bug but a huge, major thank you!
The obnoxious victory banner after each GE battle and neighbor...
Luckily you’ve decided to not give us that banner during GvG I am so so happy for that :)

DeletedUser

Sorry for going off topic but if you don’t deal with these argumentative people things like this will always happen, clearly the Forum rules are in favour of Trolls!

I just want to express my view without it being nit picked by the same person every single time, sorry but that is what you call bullying and the mods don’t deal with it at all.....they just delete threads and let the offenders get away with murder!

If you’re adapting things different than they are intended to and shout: what’s out trolls..!
Pitchforks and torches!!
You’ll probably can’t handle a difference in opinion in a adult level headed manner.

The farmers have spoken - Well - too bad for you people (the same is true for those that want PvP to go away) - We like GvG andwe like PvP and it's tough if you don't - It's a battle game - go play SimCity if all you want to do is play house!

We do fights to gain points - and yes - we care about rank - why keep score in a game if winning doesn't matter? Some of you have been raised - inappropriately - to think that you don't play a game to win it - good luck with life - the free hand-outs are coming to an end.

When FOE eliminates the ranking of points then GvG will have less or no usefulness - of course - that includes PvP.
But, for now GvG is fun, and I can't get enough of GvG.

"Enough Is Not Enough" - lol - we need more.